Spaceflight Safety Operations
Conjunction Assessment Risk Analysis
Omitron provides spaceflight safety analysis and operational support to Civilian, Defense, and National space programs.
Omitron was instrumental in establishing the satellite risk assessment program with NASA’s Johnson Space Center prior to the launch of the International Space Station in support of Human Spaceflight and the conjunction assessment groups operating out of the Combined Space Operations Center.
Omitron provides operators, space situational awareness, and conjunction assessment risk mitigation support to:
- The Combined Space Operations Center (CSpOC)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Robotic Missions
- International Space Station (ISS)
- National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- The Air Force’s 50th Space Wing
- National Space Defense Center (NSDC)
Omitron continues to evolve the Conjunction Assessment Risk Analysis tools and processes.