Omitron has designed, implemented, and maintained computer systems consistent with federal guidelines. This includes Homeland Security’s Presidential Directive 12, the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s guidelines for government computer security policies and procedures, and Risk Management Framework under the direction of FISMA, the Federal Information Security Management Act. In addition, Omitron ensures consistency with NASA Policy Directives and Procedural Requirements, Security Handbooks, and alignment with Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation, DHS’s new dynamic approach to fortifying the cybersecurity of government networks and systems. The work includes expertise in developing security operation centers, networks, systems, and maintenance in various operationally critical environments, including both traditional and virtual systems, user support, inventory management, and logistics support, in adherence to all applicable IT security controls.
Omitron provides Cybersecurity and IT Services for NASA’s Space and Near Earth Networks, Flight Dynamics Facility, and Earth Sciences Division in support of institutional space mission operations activities.
Harden and Lock-down of Information Systems
- System Security Assessments
- Design and Implementation of Secure Infrastructure
- Control Implementation and Oversight
- Compliance with Federal Laws, Mandates, and Guidelines
- Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation
- Compliance Reviews and Guidance
- Incident Reporting and Handling
- Penetration Testing
- Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation